Monday 19 March 2012

Welcome to the Tasty Side of the Internet!


So, Tesco are currently press-ganging me into buying posh kitchen knives and other accoutrements via a clever voucher and 70% off scheme. I'm not angry, I love kitchen goodies and I have also screwed their system: you gain a voucher for every £20 you spend and you need five to get 70% off (making the knife, or chopping board or knife block) only a fiver (or £4.99 to be exact) and I've got somewhat excited, it might be the freezer-full of venison or the glass of red wine that I'm drinking (left-over from cooking venison stew!) but I love the kitchen, and cooking and food in general so that is why I have this section, to gorge endlessly on culinary confabulations!

Then again I may just be associating venison with Dire Straits, good album by the way, Money For Nothing, what album were you thinking of?

P.S. Anybody have more vouchers, I think I need another four steak knives, you never know how many people you may have around for steak, or how often you want to eat steak in one day without washing, you never want to run out of steak, or knives to eat them with.

No comments:

Post a Comment