Tuesday 26 March 2013

Project Life - Day: 8490


Employment - 5.5 Hours
Serving. Cleaning. Carving. Sweating. Perfecting my impression of being rushed of my feet, while actually being rushed off my feet. Getting Burnt, a little. Minutes resting? None.

Home - 1 Hour
Tea, maybe three cups. Water, lots, was insanely thirsty. Watching a small French man create dishes I can't. Tuna, salad, sandwich.

Attending Lecture - 1 Hour
Arse-trumpets and the very real Mediaeval merit of Monty Python.

Library - 1.5 Hours and counting
Very satisfying ninety-five minutes, 1006 word continuation of the magnificent Monty, and more about Schroedinger. What is wrong with me? Am I somehow related, or possessed?   

So far I feel very satisfied. Good hard work. Hey, 10.58 words a minute of quality subject contemplation. I can go home right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment